NISE: THE HEART OF MADNESS (2017) by ROBERTO BERLINER
WATCH NISE: THE HEART OF MADNESS HERE.
HOMEWORK: Write a comment (1 page) about Nise: The Heart of Madness.
Email it to me up until 2h before next class.
Resistance, innovation and clinical practice in Nise da Silveira's thoughts and actions [LINK]
"Nise da Silveira (1905–1999), Brazilian psychiatrist and pioneer of rehabilitation psychiatry – extra", British Journal of Psychiatry [LINK]
1. Select a subject. Examples: quarantine; loneliness; social and work rights during quarantine; sense of community or community spirit during quarantine; family; time; reflection; etc..
2. Draw a storyboard. Organize your narrative. Who are your characters? Is there a narrator? Are you the narrator? How many scenes? How many cuts? What will be the soundtrack?
3. Your short film has to last at least 5 minutes.
4. Make sure to include at least 3 of the cuts/transitions or effects mentioned HERE.
5. Be creative and feel free to explore any subject you are interested in.
6. Upload your film to our Youtube channel until 12:00AM of May 4. Make sure to include a small description (300 words) in your post.
7. Prepare yourself to present your short film to me on May 5 or May 7 (check schedule, Week 6).
URBAN ART + ART EXERCISE
PIXO (2010) by JOÃO WAINER AND ROBERTO T. OLIVEIRA
WATCH PIXO (2010) HERE.
1. What "pixo" would you do in your city?
2. Draw your own "pixo", based on your own convictions and believes, and send it to me by email up until 2h before next class.
3. Any art material and ideas are very welcome.
CIDADE CINZA (OS GÉMEOS) (2017).
BRAZIL: BEEF, BIBLES AND BULLETS (2019) by FRANÇOIS CARDONA
WATCH BRAZIL: BEEF, BIBLES AND BULLETS HERE.
HOMEWORK: Write a comment (1 page) about BRAZIL: BEEF, BIBLES AND BULLETS. Email it to me up until 2h before next class.